Full Time Pulmonology Job , NM
For your first or next pulmonary/critical care opportunity join an outstanding medical facility with sleep lab and ICU unit in New Mexico. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm. The call schedule will be determined as this could be a 100 percent outpatient position. You will enjoy working with an excellent medical support staff. J1 and H-1B visa holders will be considered. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
They are offering a liberal financial compensation with attractive sign on bonus, assistance in loan repayment and wonderful competitive base salary with huge income potential. One of the most competitive income base opportunities in the Mountain West.
For more information and details on this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Competitive base salary plus RVU productivity bonus
- Huge earning potential with very high MGMA in the 90 percentile
- Receive a very lucrative relocation and lavish sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment available
- Become part of this expanding facility with sleep lab and ICU unit
- Join another pulmonologist in this mostly outpatient opportunity
- J1 and H-1B visas can be supported
- Great location with very low cost of living and excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.