Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job , MO
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a hospital in hiring an Interventional Cardiologist due to growth in the practice.
- EMPLOYED Opportunity for Invasive/Interventional Cardiologist in this Academic Community!
- Current practice is 1 cardiologist but there is a high demand
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience.
- Call Coverage: 24/7 by solo provider, (compensated after 10 days) with monthly breaks provided by Locums
- Office space is available and attached to main campus - walking distance to hospital-based Cath Lab! 12 exam rooms,split down 2 corridors
- Opportunity for teaching
- No Visa Support Available
- Special Requirements: Interventional cardiology, TEE, Stress tests, Pacer placements, EKG reads, and Peripherals, if
- Competitive Recruitment Package may include:
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
- Stipend for the remainder of training
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
Nestled in the heart of Northeast Missouri, Kirksville boasts a historic downtown square and is surrounded by a 3,000acre state park, Thousand Hills, and some of the nation's top hunting grounds. 17,000 people call Kirksville home, butthis number increases considerably when Truman State University and A.T. Still University are in session.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.