Full Time Cardiothoracic Surgery Job , IN
Northwestern Indiana based private practice is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiothoracic Surgeon with five years of experience to join their group
Ideal candidate will have experience in cardiac surgery, thoracic surgery, and preferred experience in vascular surgery, VATS, and robotics.
- Must be USA board certified in cardiothoracic surgery for consideration
- The candidate will have a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and have desire invest in the community, building long-lasting relationships with patients and their families.
- Full-time Surgery Schedule
- Average number of total cardiac surgery volume: 250/divided among three providers
Onsite support includes:
- Cardiac Anesthesia
- Critical Care Support
- Surgical First Assist Support
- Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant Support
- Common Diagnoses and Procedures:
- CAD, Cardiac Vascular Disease, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Carotid Disease, CABG, CABG & Aortic Valve Replacement, CABG & Mitral Valve Replacement or Repair, Valve Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, VATS, Lobectomy, Vascular surgery, Carotid Endarterectomy , Femoral Popliteal Bypass, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair , Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Repair Open, Management of Groin Complications, Retroperitoneal Bleeds
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Located in Northwestern Indiana
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.