Permanent Internal Medicine Job Tucson, AZ
Join a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center that focus' on the patient.
- This physician should possess a reasonable level of knowledge of community and public health systems and issues
- Physician should be proficient in diagnostic procedures and treatment of illness and injuries in the CHC model setting
- The appropriate candidate should be interested in a team mentality working with other physicians, APP's, nurses, and administrative staff.
- This opportunity offers a competitive benefits package in addition to Loan Repayment options for Professional Scholarships through Federal and state programs for Full Time Employees
- 20 days of Vacation Time, Sick Leave, and 10 paid holidays
- Base Salary based on experience plus a Sign-On Bonus and CME
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, plus more
Tucson, Arizona is a great ?secret? place to settle down. The mid-size city of almost a million people offers big-city amenities- with smaller town feel.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.