Full Time Academic Job Utica, NY
Family Medicine Residency Program Director Position
Beautiful Northeastern City
Be part of a growing hospital system searching for a Program Director who is able to navigate the continually changing ACGME and AOA accreditation standards, and maintain an understanding of the National Resident Matching Program. The program director will lead and mentor residents and faculty, and they will also sit on many leadership committees within the hospital system, serving as a strong advocate for the residency program.
- There are currently 30 family medicine residents in the program
- There are 6 attending faculty physicians and an associate program director
- The program sees over 30,000 outpatient visits per year
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, life and malpractice insurance is provided
- 401(k) retirement plan available with matching
- Prefer five years of experience as Program director or an associate program director
- National Institute for Program Director Development fellow preferred
Listed as one of the Best Places to Live, Utica offers something for everyone!
- Wonderful city Zoo with 40 acres and over 200 animals
- 900 hundred acres of city parks
- Breathtaking vistas over the valley
- Downhill or board on the city’s ski slope and terrain park
- 6-colleges within the city limits
- Internationally recognized fine arts center
- Median home price is $101,900; Average commute time 17 minutes
- Cost of living is 16.80% lower than U.S. Average
To be considered for this Residency Director opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: DIR 11054064
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Residency Director opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.