Full Time Physiatry Job Alamosa, CO
A new physical medicine and rehabilitation physician opportunity is now available in Colorado at an outpatient clinic. You will see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day, when seeing occupational medicine patients you will see 5 to 8 daily average when completing EMGs. They welcome all levels of experience. J1 and H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This hospital-employed position is offering a competitive base salary plus incentives. They also offer a $20K sign-on bonus, $100K loan repayment opportunity, relocation assistance, residency stipend, annual CME allowance, medical/dental/vision benefits, STD and LTD, retirement plans, and PTO.
Come live and practice in this enjoyable, quiet Colorado town. It has a lovely downtown area with eateries and microbreweries. The wrap-around Rocky Mountain Range offers plenty of ways to have fun outdoors.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed position
- Outpatient only, no call
- All experience levels welcome
- 15 to 20 patients per day
- J1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- McKesson EMR
- Loan repayment available up to $100,000
- Residency stipends available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.