Full Time Cardiology Job
An award-winning hospital in Seattle, Washington is seeking non-invasive and interventional cardiologists to join their elite team. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a collegial group of cardiologists with the full support of NPs and PAs. The group provides comprehensive cardiac care using the most advanced equipment and full sub-specialty support. The hospital is affiliated with University of Washington and offers opportunities for teaching and research.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation and benefits package. You will receive a 403b and 401a with 9 percent of compensation, relocation assistance, medical benefits, 2 weeks of CME and stipend, a sign-on bonus, vacation time, and malpractice. You may also qualify for a federal loan forgiveness program.
Live and work in the heart of Seattle surrounded by water, mountains, and unlimited entertainment options.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611.
- Federal loan forgiveness program
- Retirement plans including generous employer contribution
- Nearly two months combined paid time off
- Well-established and award winning organization
- Join a collegial cardiology team with great support
- Most advanced equipment and full sub-specialty support
- University of Washington academic affiliation
- High quality of life and great access to the Pacific Northwest coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.