Permanent Psychiatry Job Richmond, VA
This partnership option has a competitive compensation and a sign-on. You will also receive malpractice insurance, full benefits, 5 weeks of vacation, CME stipend, and a 401K retirement plan with match.
Richlands is one of the most peaceful towns in Virginia. It is located within the mountains of Southwest Virginia and along the banks of the Upper Fork of the Clinch River. Many of the local attractions reflect the unique culture of Appalachian Mountains. The town also offers multiple outdoor and recreational opportunities.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inpatient and outpatient
- All adult patients
- Call is 1:6
- See 23 patients per day
- H-1B candidates welcomed
- BE within three years of training
- Will look at 2020 candidates
- Partnership option in two years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.