Full Time Anesthesia Job , PA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania stable, private practice with their search for a general or cardiac anesthesiologist. The group needs assistance with the growing patient census. The cardiac anesthesiologist must be TEE and preferably cardiac anesthesia fellowship trained. The generalist must be board certified or within a five year window The group covers all general, neuro, open heart, and basic pediatric cases. Ideally they would like a 2020 resident/fellow or someone who is in stage one of their anesthesia career. They want someone full of energy who would like to commit to a new group for the long haul.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses and malpractice with tail coverage. You will be offered 7 weeks of vacation, holidays, a 403B retirement plan, and excellent pension and health benefits plan, paid medical liability insurance, and partnership option. Total package is over $500K with benefits, pension, and malpractice.
This area is one of the best places to live in Pennsylvania.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Stable private practice
- Looking for 2020 candidates
- Two positions available due to growth
- Cardiac anesthesiologists must do TEEs
- Cardiac anesthesia fellowship trained preferred
- Generalist must be board certified or within 5 years
- Over $500K with benefits, pension, and malpractice
- Along the main Allegheny Mountain Ridge
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.