Full Time Cardiovascular Surgery Job , WI
CompHealth is currently assisting a full scope cardiothoracic surgery practice in Wisconsin. Candidates must be comfortable with a very broad range of cases. You will see CABG, off pump CABG, aortic surgery, valve repair/replace, maze/mini maze. Enjoy working in a new facility with surgical suites. H-1B visa holders will be considered. They are open to new graduates and experienced surgeons.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a two year salary guarantee with a quality bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME time and $4,500, a 403b with a 6 percent match, and paid malpractice.
This area has a vibrant downtown with unique shops and specialty items. There are recreational activities such as camping, hunting, fishing, boating, sailing, canoeing, golfing, downhill/cross country skiing, hiking, bird watching, and rafting.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Ron Bansak at 203-663-9362 and send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full scope CVT surgery practice
- Be busy from day one
- Very broad range of cases
- BC or BE thoracic surgery
- Dedicated clinical support staff
- CRNA service available 24/7
- H-1B visas can be supported
- 2 year salary guarantee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.