Full Time ObGyn Job , MN
CompHealth is currently assisting a Minnesota group with their search for an reproductive endocrinologist. The group is looking for a physician that is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and either certified or eligible in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. They are offering a full-time position, and you will work from 8 am to 4 pm. You will be joining two physicians and full clinic staff and surgical staff. The ideal candidate will be a one to eight year out of fellowship.
This partnership-track opportunity offers a salary based on experience and retrieval bonus. You will also receive medical benefits, relocation assistance.
This is a wonderful suburb in Minneapolis. Edina is known for its shopping and dining, its parks and recreational facilities, and the excellent quality of life for residents.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Clinic and surgery center
- All-inclusive fertility center
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Work from 8 am to 4 pm
- IVF and clinical laboratory
- Full support staff onsite
- BC in obstetrics and gynecology
- BC or BE in reproductive endocrinology and infertility
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.