Permanent ObGyn Job New Hartford, NY
Enjoy a two year employment until full partnership with a predictable work schedule You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, and a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in this community known for safe, family-oriented neighborhoods, breath-taking lake views, and award-winning school system. This quaint village of charming shops and eateries is a destination that delights everyone who encounters it.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Multi-specialty group
- 5 day work week
- Very large referral base
- Robotics available
- Level ll nursery
- Two year employment to full partnership
- Award winning school system
- Rolling hills in Central New York
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.