Full Time Neurology Job Fayetteville, NC
A neurohospitalist with great block schedule that will provide you with the work-life balance you have been looking for is now available. Join one of North Carolina's largest health systems with an excellent neuroscience department. You will work in a beautiful state-of-the-are facility that is a primary stroke center. The position is inpatient with no admitting. This is a strong team with quality and patient care being their top priority. You will enjoy an excellent administration and facility reputation that attracts and retains top talent from some of the best Universities in the United States along with global talent sharing best practices. They have cutting edge medicine with an academic affiliation with Duke University, the University of North Carolina and Campbell University. There will be medical students and residents on site with an opportunity to teach.
You will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. A stipend is available for excellent fellows and residents while they finish training.
For more information, please contact Gabriela Perez Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Neurohospitalist with great block schedule
- Beautiful state-of-the-art facility
- Primary stroke center, no admitting
- Academic affiliation with medical students and residents
- J1 and H-1B Cap exempt visa candidates welcome
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- Sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Close to the beaches with Mountain views to the west
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.