Permanent Neurology Job Fayetteville, NC
You will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. A stipend is available for excellent fellows and residents while they finish training.
For more information, please contact Gabriela Perez Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Neurohospitalist with great block schedule
- Beautiful state-of-the-art facility
- Primary stroke center, no admitting
- Academic affiliation with medical students and residents
- J1 and H-1B Cap exempt visa candidates welcome
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- Sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Close to the beaches with Mountain views to the west
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.