Full Time Urology Job Chico, CA
You will receive a competitive compensation package with an RVU bonus, health benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in a very safe and upscale college town in northern California. The area has great outdoor activities, with nearby mountains and unique national parks. In comparison to the rest of California, housing, cost of living, and crime rate are much more reasonable.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a urology job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send CV to email@example.com.
- General urology need
- Hospital-based practice
- Shared call of 1:5
- See 25 patients a day
- Robotics available
- Large primary care referral network
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.