Full Time Hospitalist Job , DE
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Delaware with their search for a hospitalist. The facility needs an additional physician to help with their tremendous growth. The schedule is a 7 on and 7 off block of 12-hour shifts from 7 am to 7 pm and some night blocks during the year split between the hospitalists. You will see an average of 15 to 18 patients per day. They will consider IM or FP candidates with current inpatient experience. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you are board eligible, if more than one year out of residency.
You will be provided a competitive salary with incentives and generous benefits, including relocation, CME allowances, and more.
You will enjoy living in a family-friendly area of Southern Delaware. This is a community where recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf. and cycling. Low overall coastal cost of living with no state sales or personal property taxes.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7 on 7 off block schedule
- 12-hour shifts from 7 am to 7 pm
- Some night blocks during the year
- Will consider IM or FP candidates
- EHR system in place
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Generous benefits
- Seaside community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.