Permanent Anesthesia Job Leesburg, FL
This partnership-track position offers a generous compensation package and benefits. You will also receive relocation assistance, health benefits, vacation time, a 401K retirement plan with a 4 percent match, and malpractice coverage.
Live and work in sunny Florida, between the Gulf and Atlantic coasts just outside Orlando. You will have easy access to Orlando's International Airport, famous parks, world-class golf, boating, and fishing.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any anesthesiology jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Group of 8 anesthesiologists
- 100 percent cardiac
- Lung TEE (group will train the right physician)
- See 2 to 3 cases per day
- Cover your own cases, no supervision
- PAs on staff to assist
- 2 to 3 years of experience
- 18 month partnership-track
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.