Full Time Rheumatology Job Omaha, NE
Rheumatology Practice Opportunity
Single Specialty Private Practice
Join a growing private Rheumatology group that has served the greater Omaha area for over thirty years. Work with a cohesive team of Rheumatologists and staff recognized for delivering the highest quality of personalized and compassionate patient care.
- In-house infusion center, imaging and lab
- Clinical research opportunities in-house
- 75th percentile income potential as an employed associate
- An ideal candidate will be interested in a partnership or ownership track
- Potential teaching opportunities
- Experienced support staff with three advanced practice providers
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
Live in a thriving Midwest city with a population approaching 1 million and growing. Enjoy all that this city has to offer with a low cost of living, a family-friendly environment, best-in-the nation schools, and access to big-city amenities in a matter of minutes.
- Home to two universities, two medical schools and seven colleges
- Thriving arts, music, and restaurant scene
- One of the lowest unemployment rates in the country
- Home to five Fortune 500 companies
- Low home prices and cost of living
Job ID: RHU 10293746
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.