Full Time Administration Job , MT
The Medicus Firm is proud to represent the national search for a Director of Maternal Fetal Medicine on behalf of Bozeman Health, located in the #1 ranked micropolitan city in the United States (out of 551).
With the rapid growth and national accolades Bozeman has received, the health system is strategically expanding its services with an $86M expansion of its Women’s & Children’s tower and transition from a Level II to Level III NICU (10-bed unit) in the spring of 2020. With an established, dynamic OB/GYN base of 13 OB’s, 3 midwives & additional APP’s generating 1,200 deliveries per year, the incoming Director will be able to quickly spearhead perinatal services into a regional referral center serving the entire southwestern part of the state.
The Director will work collaboratively with the recently recruited, experienced Neonatology Director to forge relationships within this scenic community and beyond. The MFM Director will be an active participant in the practice design with the ability to mold the practice however you wish. The anticipated structure would include:
- Consultative only practice (deliveries optional)
- 4-day work week
- No in-house call or weekend inpatient rounding
- Newly designed, state of the art MFM suite
- 2 MFM-trained sonographers – choose your own ultrasound reporting package
- Genetic counseling support & robust telemedicine capability
- Very attractive compensation package
This excellent opportunity requires a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit, matching the personality of this dynamic community housing over a dozen startup tech and biotech companies. The work-life balance is astounding, with highlights including:
- Amazing outdoor recreational opportunities including world-class cross country & downhill skiing (Big Sky is nationally recognized), fly-fishing, rafting, hiking, bouldering, and an incredible trail system throughout the entire community
- University town with an amazing array of quality restaurants and cultural amenities, including a vibrant downtown with excellent shopping
- Incredible real estate options from beautiful suburban communities, golf course communities to multi-million dollar estates
- 1-hour drive to 2 of Yellowstone Park’s entrances
- Regional airport with 17 direct flights to major metropolitan cities
- 2.8% unemployment allows for an incredibly diverse economic base, attracting residents from all over the United States
- Money ranked Bozeman #10 overall in its Best Places to Live
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.