Full Time Internal Medicine
A family practice or internal medicine physician position is available at an HIV primary care facility in Texas. The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, seeing an average of 18 to 24 patients per day. They will also consider part-time availability. Candidates must be willing to travel to another office nearby. The practice is also willing to train the physician as long as they are interested and comfortable providing primary care to HIV/Aids patients. You will need to be board certified or board eligible if you are a resident. H-1B visa holders are encouraged to apply. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package plus quarterly productivity and retention bonus up to $25K. You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, STD and LTD, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. There is also a public service loan forgiveness program.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a hospitalist job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.993.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- Internal or family medicine physician needed
- Practice HIV primary care
- Monday through Friday
- 8 am to 5 pm
- 18 to 24 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- Quarterly productivity and retention bonus
- Public service loan forgiveness program
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.