Permanent Family Practice Job Saint Johnsbury, VT
Outpatient Primary Care Opportunity in a Nature-Lover’s Paradise
Amazing Work/Life Balance - 28 Weekly Clinical Hours
One of the region’s largest and flourishing organizations is seeking patient-centered and quality-driven providers.
- 28 weekly clinical hours – work 3 ½ days a week for a full-time salary
- Outpatient only with the ability to pick up some inpatient shifts for additional compensation
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan reimbursement and great benefits
- Average 16-18 patients a day – take the time to provide quality care
- Minimum call coverage 1-2 nights/month done by phone
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy countless outdoor amenities and activities including world-class skiing, dining, concerts, golf-courses, hiking and mountain biking. Groomed forest trails, clean rivers and lakes for year-round recreational activities.
- Excellent public and private schools, libraries, museums, and farmers markets with proximity to major metros!
- Great community and practice to raise a family
- Boasts top-rated public and private school systems
- Spend your weekends Skiing, hiking, biking, or kayaking in award-winning parks and mountain trails
- Access to airport transportation with proximity to major metros
Job ID: FP 10903971
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.