Full Time Psychiatry Geriatric Job , MO
This hospital opened up in 1918.Today, the hospital offers a range of services including emergency care, cardiology services, medical imaging, men's health services including comprehensive cancer screening, accredited and award-winning, well known Cancer Center, a known, Heart Center and known rehabilitation service.
The hospital is committed to improving the quality of mental health in our community through the recent implementation of a $1.7 million dollar geriatric psychiatric unit. Extensive market research shows this is a service that is needed in the area. We anticipate a very rewarding start-up with full support from a large health care system, current physicians and the community.
- Hospital in Mid-Missouri is recruiting for a full-time psychiatrist to join our new, 20 bed inpatient, geriatric psychiatry unit.
- This is the largest provider of behavioral health services in Missouri with adult, child, and geriatric beds across the state. We also provide outpatient services to many communities in Missouri.
- Employment model with generous guaranteed salary plus achievable and clearly designed bonuses.
- Starting bonus, student loan repayment, and relocation package.
- Comprehensive benefits including 7 weeks PTO, $5K CME allowance, multiple health insurance options, retirement, occurrence liability insurance and more.
- Opportunity to lead and design a beautiful new inpatient unit-leave your legacy and personalize the unit
- M-F flexible daytime hours depending on unit needs. Be home by 5 PM most evenings.
- Support from local psychiatrists for weekend call and consultations
- Must be BE or BC in Psychiatry.
- Must be MO licensed or willing to apply.
About the community:
This community is approximately 30 minutes from Columbia and the University of Missouri, 45 minutes from the state capital in Jefferson City, MO, 1.5 hours from St. Louis, and 2.5 hours from K.C. The seat of the county has a population of more than 12K people and a service population of approximately 100K. This is a family-friendly community with low crime, low traffic, and activities for all ages. This hosts the annual Miss Missouri Pageant; the winner moves on to represent the state in the Miss America Pageant. This offers 13 city-owned Parks as well.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.