Full Time Internal Medicine
- The Staff physician at the State Center is responsible for the effective delivery of high quality medical services to individuals with intellectual disabilities served.
- Involved in direct delivery of clinical practices and monitoring of medical services, participating in treatment team process, advocate for the medical needs of persons serviced, and working with the individual's families, Family Nurse Practitioners, and with consultants and community medical providers in other medical specialty areas.
- Performs daily routine sick call clinics for assigned units to include evaluation of illness, injury, abuse/neglect
- Refers and consults with the admitting physician at the local hospital when necessary
- Competitive compensation plus full benefits
Lubbock comes from the humble beginnings of tall grasses and roaming buffalo but TODAY, Texas Tech University brings the energy of a young college town into the friendly city of Lubbock.Aside from being the home of Texas Tech, Lubbock is famous for the musical acts that hail from the city like Buddy Holly or Waylon Jennings, fine dining, museums, a rich art and culturescene but also for its friendly, hospitable atmosphere.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.