Permanent ObGyn Job Ontario, OR
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 30 days of PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a 403(b) retirement package. Spanish fluency is desired but not required.
This opening is located in the northern part of the state about an hour outside of Boise Idaho. If you love the scenic beauty of majestic landscapes, you will love this location.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- OB/GYN needed
- Monday through Friday
- 8 or 9 am to 5 pm
- Board certified or board eligible
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Visa candidates welcomed
- Competitive comp and benefits
- 30 days of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.