Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Santa Maria, CA
Join a well-established multi-specialty private practice in a very scenic area of California. You will work alongside three other oncologist and the practice is looking to add two physicians at this growing clinic. They have two radiation oncologist on staff as well. You will have all the staff support to succeed and to ensure a smooth transition and great success. This is a newer state-of-the-art facility with all the latest and up to date chemo and cancer equipment.
Take advantage of a very generous base salary, a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, and paid malpractice. You will also be offered a 401k, relocation assistance, 1 week of CME and $3,000, and 5 weeks of PTO.
You will enjoy living and working in this central California coastal town an hour from Santa Barbara. Its climate is mild and the beautiful vistas and incomparable seascapes make it a desirable community to call home.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Can set up a 4 day work week schedule
- Combination of blood disorder and solid tumor duties
- Call of 1:4, will be looking to add 2 more physicians
- Full medical benefits for physician and family
- Malpractice paid
- 5 weeks of paid time off
- Loan repayment
- Relocation package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.