Full Time Family Practice Job
A Wisconsin multi-specialty group needs additional family practice support due to an increase in patient volume. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, some call will be expected, and you can expect to see 20 patients per day on average. You will be supported by nurse practitioners, MAs, and a dedicated administrative team. The group welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you do not have an active WI medical license, we can help you obtain one.
This partnership-track position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time with stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in an excellent community near Madison, WI. From golf, to hiking, to snowmobiling, there is a recreational activity for everyone to enjoy in this thriving area.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with FM jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family medicine physician
- Outpatient only
- 20 patients per day
- Shareholdership after second year
- CME time with stipend
- Board certified or board eligible
- Outstanding compensation and bonuses
- Retirement package and malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.