Permanent Infectious Disease Job , PA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 25 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in a quaint town, known for its welcoming residents, quality schools, safe neighborhoods, and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region's several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer's markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other infectious disease job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki at 954.837.2697 and send CV to email@example.com.
- Infectious disease physician needed
- Start new ID program
- Monday through Friday
- 8 am to 5 pm
- 15 to 20 patients per day
- Board certified in internal medicine
- Board certified or eligible in infectious disease
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.