Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine
A California-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens emergency medicine physician. The assignment schedule will consist of 8- and 10-hour shifts and the covering physician will see 90 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. The facility's EMR is Meditech. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 8- and 10-hour shifts
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 90 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.