Full Time ObGyn Job Sterling, IL
A hospital in Illinois is seeking an OB/GYN. The facility has a level II nursery. You will be supported by another gynecologist. The call rotation is 1:4. You must be board certified or board eligible and have an IL medical license. We can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with production RVU bonuses. You will be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time with a stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in a location that has it all: arts, culture, and some of the best outdoor activities you can ask for. They also have big-city amenities of Chicago, IL, just a quick drive away.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital employed position
- 1:4 call
- Level ll nursery
- Double scrub on surgeries
- Board certified needed
- Student loan reimbursement
- Retirement plan
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.