Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Danville, PA
This opportunity has a competitive base compensation package with a sign-on with loan forgiveness included. You will be offered fully covered malpractice, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 4 personal days, 6 holidays, CME time and stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and relocation reimbursement.
You will enjoy living this lovely area of Northeast Pennsylvania where there are multiple ski resorts, camping, hiking trails and all water sports are abundant in this beautiful mountain setting. This location is equal distance to Philadelphia and NYC in just two hours. There are excellent private and public schools and colleges.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
If interested in this or other oncology opportunities, contact Eric Gant at 954.837.2756 and send your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Highly reputable and respected practice
- Comprehensive medical benefit package
- Tremendous work-life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Academic affiliated institution
- Leadership position
- Strong existing patient base
- NAPBC accredited center
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.