Locum Tenens Telemedicine - Emergency Job Little Rock, AR
Physician telehealth adoption rates increased by 340% during the past three years. By transitioning to a telemedicine practice, you can work without leaving home and you don’t have to go through any of the hassles associated with a hospital-based or hospital owned practice.
We are seeking Arkansas licensed emergency physicians & family practitioners for part-time telemedicine opportunities with a healthcare technology company that has built the first AI-powered primary care app fueled by a vast dataset of 2 billion anonymized health events.
Innovative Chat-Based Interactions
· Chat based patient interaction-no audio or video(5-7 minutes in duration)
· Acute care/general medicine scope of practice
· Platform uses an algorithm built with over a billion data points from actual patient interactions to arrive at a most likely diagnosis
· Patient access is through an app on a smart phone and physician accesses the physician portal via a desktop or laptop computer
· Self-writing notes with minimal charting
· Shifts are four(4) hours: 11AM-3PM, 3PM-7PM & 7PM-11PM (EST)with guaranteed hourly pay
· Fourty(40 hour) per week positions(weekend shifts available)
· Seeking candidates who hold 3 or more licenses-AZ, CA, DC, GA, FL HI, KS, ME, MO, MS, NE, NV, NY, OR, VT, WV, WA, WY
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.