Locum Tenens Telemedicine - Family Practice Job Little Rock, AR
Telemedicine is here to stay. More than 95% of respondents who had used telehealth in early 2020 said they already have or would consider scheduling another telehealth appointment in the future. By transitioning to a telemedicine practice, you can practice medicine virtually without leaving home and you don't have to go through any of the hassles associated with a hospital-owned practice.
We are seeking Arkansas licensed emergency physicians & family practitioners for part-time telemedicine opportunities with a healthcare technology company that has built the first AI-powered primary care app fueled by a vast dataset of 2 billion anonymized health events.
Innovative Chat-Based Interactions
· Chat based patient interaction-no audio or video(5-7 minutes in duration)
· Acute care/general medicine scope of practice
· Platform uses an algorithm built with over a billion data points from actual patient interactions to arrive at a most likely diagnosis
· Patient access is through an app on a smart phone and physician accesses the physician portal via a desktop or laptop computer
· Self-writing notes with minimal charting
· Shifts are four(4) hours: 11AM-3PM, 3PM-7PM & 7PM-11PM (EST)with guaranteed hourly pay
· Fourty(40 hour) per week positions(weekend shifts available)
· Prefer candidates who hold 3 or more licenses in addition to Arkansas
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.