Full Time Rheumatology Job Racine, WI
An exciting rheumatology opportunity is now available at a non-profit hospital close to Milwaukee located right on the lake. You will join a collegial group of rheumatologists with a dedicated rheumatology nursing staff. You must be capable of treating a full range of rheumatologic conditions. There is an IV infusion center and a pain management center located in the hospital. They also have a bone densitometer lab and X-ray on site. The ability to do ultrasound guided procedures is a big plus.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, LTD and STD, a generous CME stipend, medical/dental/vision benefits, a 403b retirement package with 50 percent matching (up to 6 percent), time off, and an occurrence base malpractice policy.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Retirement program with employer matching
- Join a collegial group of rheumatologists and nursing staff
- Occurrence based malpractice included
- 100 percent outpatient with no call
- Well-established referral base from primary physicians
- Full range of rheumatologic conditions
- Right by beautiful beaches and the harbor
- Lots of hiking, biking and walking nature trails
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.