Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job , PA
This opportunity has a competitive base compensation package with a sign-on with loan forgiveness included. You will be offered fully covered malpractice, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 4 personal days, 6 holidays, CME time and stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and relocation reimbursement.
Hazle Township is a quiet community in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, that surrounds the city of Hazleton. Residents of the township enjoy suburban living with all the conveniences of city life. Approximately 10,000 people live in a variety of neighborhoods and housing developments throughout the township. Stores, restaurants and recreational opportunities abound throughout the township and beyond.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If interested in this or other oncology opportunities throughout the nation, contact Eric Gant at 954.837.2756 and send your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Strong existing patient base
- Established Practice
- Comprehensive medical benefit package
- Tremendous work-life balance
- Academic affiliated institution
- Competitive compensation
- Highly reputable and respected practice
- Spanish a plus, not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.