Full Time Family Practice Job Pittsburgh, PA
100% Outpatient Practice
Greater Pittsburgh, PA
Join the region’s most-stable not-for-profit health system dedicated to providing the highest quality care for their patients. This healthcare system has won numerous awards at regional, state and national levels for their service in Cardiac Care, Obstetrics, Neuroscience, as well as patient satisfaction.
- Long-standing and well-respected practice provides full patient panels
- No inpatient work required
- Broad network of specialty providers ensure comprehensive care
- Incentives include commencement bonus, relocation assistance, and continuing medical education
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Competitive base salary with productivity incentives – all physicians earning above $250,000+
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
The greater Pittsburgh area has everything to offer a single physician or a growing family. Enjoy direct access to downtown amenities with the comfort of a family-friendly community boasting excellent public and private schools.
- Greater Pittsburgh - live within a 30-45 minute drive to downtown
- '#1 Sports City in the Nation’ by Sporting News with the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins
- 'Most Livable City in the U.S.’ by Forbes, Places Rated Almanac, The Economist
- 'Best Place to Buy a Home’ by Forbes Magazine
- Enjoy some of Pennsylvania’s best golfing, skiing, hunting, and fishing within miles
- Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented townships
To be considered for this Family Medicine opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: FP 2223725
For more opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.