PRIVATE Practice in Chicago, IL seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist
*Just 40 minutes from heart of downtown Chicago*
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving practice in an affluent community north of Chicago, Illinois.
This prestigious private practice is known for providing the highest-quality patient care and personalized attention.Join a well-respected team willing to pay high-dollar for a skilled, experienced candidate motivated to grow with them!
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4 days per week
- Expect to see 30-40 patients per day
- Provide a mix of General, Medical Dermatology, and Cosmetics if desired
- Exceptional support staff ensures your focus is always patient-centered
- PA/NP supervision not required
- Guaranteed base salary plus a highly competitive percentage of collections ($400-500K base, depending on candidate)
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid malpractice and CME, PTO, and more!
- Relocation assistance
- Bustling, physician-owned private practice
- Long-term reputation of keeping doctors busy and patients happy
- Modern office space with fully equipped exam rooms
- EMR in place
A lovely community in northern Illinois within a few miles from Lake Michigan, Northbrook features a variety of amenities that make achieving an excellent work/life balance that much easier!
Residents boast about the friendliness and inclusivity afforded to those who live and work in this community! There are excellent schools, family-friendly events, and an exceptionally low crime ratemaking it an ideal place for families.
You'll have everything you need for day-to-day living, from shopping and dining to community centers, lovely parks, and outdoor recreation facilities. The Chicago Botanical Gardens and pristinegolf courses are located nearby, too.
When you're ready to get away for a while, make your way to O'Hare International Airport (a short 20-minute drive) to head to your ideal vacation destination!
Ready for a Career Change?
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sprofessionalDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration,call Michelle Sullentrup at 636-239-1787 Ext. 120. Or email your CV toMichelle@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!