Full Time Endocrinology Job , CA
A mostly outpatient endocrinology opportunity is available at a northern California hospital. The facility is hiring a physician to replace a retiring endocrinologist. You will have all the medical support staff to help you do your job. Interested and qualified providers must be board certified or board eligible and will need a California license. Current fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package, malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Austyn Iwuh at 801.930.3363 or e-mail your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Take over busy practice from a retiring endocrinologist
- Freedom to practice your way
- Large referral base from other physicians
- Mostly outpatient
- Full benefits, malpractice, and vacation
- Guaranteed competitive base income
- Attractive sign-on bonus
- Quality bonus of $20K
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.