Full Time Psychiatry Job Philadelphia, PA
An exciting consultant liaison psychiatrist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. This is a full-time position at a state-of-the-art psychiatric pavilion. There are two extenders that will review each case before the physician arrives. Candidate must have two year of experience, and be either board certified or board eligible if within five years of residency completion. You will receive a competitive compensation package with an attractive physician incentive program. You will also be provided relocation assistance, excellent health/dental/vision benefits, educational loan assistance, generous CME stipends and time off, 403b and 457b retirement plans with company match, and malpractice with tail coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Consultation liaison psychiatrist
- Full-time inpatient position
- Join other physicians and therapists
- Consultation liaison fellowship required
- Academic affiliation
- Competitive salary
- Attractive physician incentive program
- Educational loan assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.