Full Time Family Practice Job Pasco, WA
A facility located in Washington is seeking an urgent care physician. You will work 3, 12-hour shifts each week. You will see an average of 20 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified, unless they are recently trained.
This position offers a competitive salary. You will receive a signing bonus, relocation assistance, medical benefits, CME time and stipend, malpractice through Federal Tort, vacation time, and possible loan repayment through NHSC.
Pasco, Washington is part of the tri-cities. It is located in Southeastern Washington, and the city lies in the rain shadow of the Cascade Range. As a result, the area boasts mild climates absent the rainy conditions in other parts of the state. It is a great place for families and singles to make their home.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Join a long-established organization
- Excellent reputation in the region
- Urgent care clinic
- 3, 12-hour shifts per week
- State loan repayment program
- Competitive salary, signing bonus
- Benefits package and bonus incentives
- Not a remote site, this population has a service area over 225,000
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.