Permanent Psychiatry Job , PA
You will be reimbursed for your mileage and provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, LTD, medical benefits, and vacation/PTO.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call or text Pamela Mead at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Federally qualified health centers
- Full-time position at several locations
- Work with all ages
- Substance abuse experience preferred
- Board certified or board eligible
- Medical record system is NextGen
- Will sponsor J-1 visa waiver
- Final year residents welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.