Full Time Cardiovascular Surgery Job , MI
Michigan based health system is looking for a full-time board certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join a strong team.
- Must be USA board eligible/certified in cardiothoracic surgery for consideration
- You would be joining another board certified Surgeon and 3 Advanced Practice Providers in an extremely busy practice that has served mid-Michigan for more than 10 years.
- A highly skilled, collaborative team of cardiologists, including interventional, heart failure, and EP, as well as dedicated advanced practice providers and support staff.
- Strong cardiovascular program has 36 providers across the system
- This is a hospital employed position.
- This very successful practice offers a full range of cardiovascular services, from Open Heart Surgery to TAVR.
- Benefits include very competitive compensation, health/dental/vision, life insurance, long/short term disability, CME $, professional liability insurance (with tail) and paid vacation to name a few.
Diverse and safe community of over 50,000 and is centrally located in Michigan?s Lower Peninsula and is less than two hours from the metro areas of Detroit and the state capitol of Lansing.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.