Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job , FL
Southwest Florida Hospital Is Seeking A Pulmonary-Critical Care Physician, FL
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Employer Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Southwest Florida hospital is seeking a Pulmonary-Critical Care Physician
- Regional Hospital in Venice, Florida with a 24-bed ICU associated with a large health system
- Join a group of 4 physicians and 1 ARNP that is affiliated with a hospital
- Anticipated Call coverage will be 1:5
- This need is to maintain expanded service in secondary market of Englewood, FL and decrease migration to Sarasota
- Competitive Employment salary (wRVU based), Incentive bonus', Commencement Bonus, Fellowship stipend, CME/Relocation Allowance
- Aptly named one to Coastal Living's "Happiest Seaside Towns in America" in 2015, this island town's charming main street offers shopping and diing and meanders through stately 1920s homes leading straight to the Gulf of Mexico
- Once a fishing and farming community, this city in the heart of Sarasota County has blossomed into a vacation destination, where families play in the surf, hunt for prehistoric shark teeth, shop through downtown, bike around Venetian Waterway Trainl and "catch the big one" at the Venice Pier.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.