Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job , PA
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a cardiology group in hiring a Noninvasive Cardiologist due to growth in
- Hospital based cardiology practice
- The facility performs elective and emergent PCI, as well as peripheral vascular angiography and intervention.
- Daily consults and rounding as well as transthoracic echo reading in rotation with the interventional cardiologist
- Treadmill stress echos and nuclear stress tests
- Transesophageal echos
- Office hours as well as supporting the cardiology clinic at the affiliate critical access hospital
- Call coverage would be one weekend a month and 2 weekdays/week
- Resident and medical student teaching
- Service area of 100,000 offering our community members the highest quality medical treatment and patient care
- New and newly renovated state-of-the-art facilities
The medical center is conveniently located close to Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Erie and Cleveland. It?s the best of both worldswith a low cost of living, beautiful landscape and low crime, yet close to several major cities and airports. The area isextremely "kid friendly" with activities for all ages and interests; sports, theater, dance, hockey, music, art. There'struly something for everyone and the perfect place to raise a family. The county boasts six lakes, several state parksand woodlands that offer year-round recreation.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.