Full Time Rheumatology Job , KY
Successful candidate will be first Rheumatologist in hospital employed multi-specialty group practice.
- Will work four to five day week in outpatient setting, covering six counties and 120,000 patient draw area.
- Motivated physician who is willing to build the region's top rheumatology practice desired.
- Hospitalist group covers inpatient care.
- Financial package to include attractive eighteen months salary guarantee, signing bonus, production bonuses, loan repayment assistance, profit sharing.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, ST/LT disability, 403B pension plan, 5 weeks Vac/CME w/ $6K expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
This community is located 35 miles from Lexington and 75 miles from Louisville for all major metro/cultural amenities. This community is ranked as "One Hundred Best Small Towns in America," offering exceptional quality lifestyle, access to Top 10 Colleges, plenty of water sports, hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, super Walmart, Community Arts Center, and so much more. Come practice where income potential is uncapped, while living the life of small town charm and bit city accessibility.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.