Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job , PA
A hematology oncologist is needed in a beautiful area of Central Pennsylvania. You will work as part of a well-established group with a tremendous work-life balance. You will enjoy a Monday through Friday schedule in a cohesive, multi-disciplinary team. You will see an average of 15 patients per day in a NAPBC accredited center. They welcome double or triple boarded medical oncologist or hematology oncologist. The ideal candidate will have an academic interest or experience teaching residents.
You will receive an industry leading compensation and comprehensive benefits. You will also be offered a sign-on bonus, a 401k with matching, relocation reimbursement, 3 weeks of CME and a stipend, 4 weeks of vacation, 4 personal days, 6 holidays, and malpractice coverage.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please call Eric Gant at 954.837.2756 and send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Industry leading compensation
- Physician-led group
- Join a well-established team
- Established practice
- Tremendous work-life balance
- Strong existing patient base
- Academic affiliated institution
- Leadership potential
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.