Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Clovis, NM
A hematology oncology physician is needed for a top facility in New Mexico that has a growing oncology service. This is a community-based role treating solid tumor conditions as well as both benign and malignant cases. There is a strong support staff, access to other sub-specialists, with chemotherapy and radiation oncology on-site. Experienced oncologists and 2020 fellows are encouraged to apply.
They are offering a lucrative base salary with bonus incentives, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, comprehensive medical benefit package, and malpractice including tail coverage.
This location in New Mexico offers a family-oriented community with great school systems, diverse employment opportunities and excellent cost of living. An array outdoor activities, dining as well as shopping to enjoy. Conveniently located driving distance to nearby metro cities as well as nearby airport make this an ideal place to reside and practice.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please call Eric Gant at 954.837.2756 and send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Lucrative base salary with bonus incentives
- Relocation, sign-on bonus, and tail coverage
- Community-based role treating both hematology and oncology
- Top healthcare facility
- Growing oncology service line
- Great on-site resources and support staff
- Average 14 to 16 patients per day
- Family-oriented community with great schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.