Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Fargo, ND
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
This is a large Midwest city on the border of North Dakota and Minnesota with a surprising lure. The prairie winds, innovative mindset, galleries, music venues, boutiques, and eateries will draw you in and make you happy to stay.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Eric Gant at 954.837.2756 and send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Competitive pay
- Lucrative sign-on bonus
- Medical director responsibilities
- Comprehensive cancer center
- Good work-life balance
- Excellent metro area
- Abundance of outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.