Full Time Psychiatry Job , MD
An exciting inpatient adult psychiatrist opportunity is now available at a brand new facility in Maryland. This is an exceptional growth opportunity with leadership potential Your schedule will vary and there will be a 1:4 rotating call. The ideal candidate will have experience in policies and procedures, and prior use of Epic EMR. They welcome board certified physicians, and board eligible residents and fellows.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with quality incentives. You will be offered full malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, flexible spending accounts, a 403B with matching and a 457B retirement plan, CME time with a $4,000 stipend, PTO. relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
Come work in Washington, DC area. You will have access to some of the finest dining, shopping, and entertainment in the area.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brand new inpatient facility
- Immediate need
- Rotating call schedule of 1:4
- Exceptional growth opportunity
- Leadership potential
- BC or BE residents and fellows
- Epic EMR experience is a plus
- Greater Baltimore/DC area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.