Permanent Psychiatry Job New York, NY
This employed position comes with a competitive salary. You will be offered PTO, full comprehensive benefits, a sign-on bonus, and one week of CME with stipend.
You will enjoy working in Manhattan. It has big-name attractions, such as Central Park, the Empire State Building, St. Patrick's Cathedral, the High Line, and One World Observatory. There are world-class museums, restaurants and concert halls. Manhattan also contains charming neighborhoods and hidden green spaces, trendy boutiques and classic bars.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Nancy Montgomery at 203.663.9416 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed and full-time opportunity
- Inpatient geriatric psychiatrist position
- No call required
- Collaborative team
- Academic environment
- Board certified or board eligible psychiatrist
- Fellowship training or significant experience in geriatric care
- Guaranteed salary with full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.