Full Time Psychiatry Job , OR
CompHealth is currently assisting an outpatient clinic in Oregon with their search for an adult/child and adolescent psychiatrist. This position is for the daily care of outpatient clinic patients and some inpatient consults may be possible. You will have a full-time Monday through Friday schedule with no call or weekends. You will see patients of all ages. The ideal candidate will be double boarded in adult and child/adolescent psychiatry. They also prefer immediate candidates, but they will consider 2019 residents, and 2020 C&A fellows.
This employed opportunity is offering a competitive salary plus RVU production incentives. You will also be offered a sign-on bonus, CME allowance of $3,000, a pension and retirement plan, life insurance, LTD, medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, and state loan repayment with an employer match.
Southern Oregon is a great place to live especially if you love the outdoors. It offers family- friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life. Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, fishing, river-boating, snow-skiing and more. There are several award-winning wineries and vineyards, or you can drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in two hours.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to Camille.email@example.com.
- General psychiatrist position
- Primarily for an outpatient clinic
- Some inpatient consults possible
- Will see patients of all ages
- No call or weekends
- BC in adult psychiatry required
- Immediate availabilities preferred
- 2019 residents and 2020 C/A fellows welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.