Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job , ME
This hospital-employed position is offering a competitive salary and benefits. You will receive medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, 8 weeks of vacation/CME/holiday time, and malpractice insurance.
This New England community has affordable housing and living. The community supports a local university, an airport, and is the retail hub for the area. It is a great home base to go hunting, fishing, hiking, cross-country skiing, or mountain biking. It is also commutable to other major cities.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise. So when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Base salary: $450,000 - $550,000 dependent upon experience
- Sign-on bonus: Starting at $40,000
- RVU benchmark: Corresponding to salary
- Productivity bonus: $26/RVU>Benchmark (beginning year 2)
- Annual professional development: $3,000
- Relocation allowance: $15,000
- Vacation/CME/holidays: 8 weeks
- Term: 5 years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.