Full Time Internal Medicine Job , MN
A primary care job is available at a multi-specialty clinic in Minnesota. They are in need of another physician due to growth. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians, but if you are board eligible you must have completed your residency. Your schedule will be a 4.5 day work week with flexible hours and no call. You will see an average of 12 to 15 patients per day with advanced practice support. There is an option to do nursing home and hospitalist shifts, if desired.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will also receive medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a $150K sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient setting
- No call
- 4.5 day work week
- 12 to 15 patients per day
- Lots of autonomy for the physician
- Lucrative salary
- $150K sign-on bonus
- Residents and practicing physicians are welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.